Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 has announced a total of 12,600 vacancies for Grade 3 and Grade 4 posts. The registration process has already begun and will continue until 29th December 2023. For Grade 4, candidates need to have passed HSLC (Class Ten) or an equivalent examination. For Grade 3, there are different qualifications required based on the category.
The age limit for candidates is between 18 and 40 years as of 01-01-2023. The selection process will consist of an interview and a written exam, followed by skill assessments for shortlisted candidates.
To apply, candidates must visit the official website at sebaonline.org or assam.gov.in and follow the application procedure. It includes filling out the application form, uploading necessary documents, and submitting the form.
Candidates will need to provide a recent passport size photograph and a scanned signature. The official website link for more details is: [sebaonline.org](http://sebaonline.org)
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the deadline on 29th December 2023.
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: Apply online for 12,600 vacancies for Grade 3 and 4 posts at sebaonline.org – Short Details
– Vacancy/Post Name: Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 for Class 3 and Class 4
– Total Post: 12,600 vacancies
– Qualification: Different qualifications required for Class 3 and Class 4 posts, including HSLC, ITI pass certificate, Bachelor’s degree, and more
– Selection Process: Consists of an interview and a written exam, followed by skill assessments for shortlisted candidates
– Application Fees: Not specified
– Job Location: Assam, India
– Apply Start Date: Registration has already begun
– Apply End Date: 29 December 2023
– Official Website Link: [Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 Official Website](https://sebaonline.org)
Assam Direct Recruitment 2023: Apply online for 12,600 vacancies for Grade 3 and 4 posts at sebaonline.org – FAQ’s
Application End Date
The registration process for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 will continue till 29 December 2023.
A total of 12,600 vacancies will be recruited, with 7,600 reserved for class 3 and the remaining 5,000 for class 4.
The selection procedure will consist of an interview and a written exam. Following the written exam, the shortlisted candidates will need to show up for skill assessments, such as stenography, computer, and driving tests.
The job location for Assam Direct Recruitment 2023 will be in Assam.
Details about application fees are not provided in the information provided.
Qualification requirements for Class 3 and Class 4 positions are specified in the information provided.
Official Website Link
The official website for the application process is sebaonline.org and assam.gov.in, where candidates can access the application forms for both Class 3 and Class 4 positions.