The Education Department of Chandigarh Administration has announced the recruitment examinations for the positions of postgraduate teachers (PGTs) and school lecturers. There are a total of 98 vacancies for these posts. Candidates interested in applying for these positions must possess the required educational qualifications as specified in the official notification. The selection process for these positions will be based on a written examination.
Candidates can visit the official website, chdeducation.gov.in, to download their admit cards for the upcoming recruitment examinations. The application fees and other relevant details can also be found on the official website. The recruitment examinations are scheduled to be held from February 10, 2024.
Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates regarding the examination centers and other important information. The admit cards for PART-A and PART-B examinations are to be downloaded separately by the candidates. The application process will begin on the specified start date and end on the given end date. For more information, candidates can visit the official website link provided and apply accordingly.
Chandigarh: PGT admit card 2024 released, check direct link here – Short Details
Vacancy/Post Name: PGT and School Lecturers
Total Post: 98
Qualification: Refer to the official website for details
Selection Process: Recruitment examinations
Application Fees: Not mentioned
Job Location: Chandigarh
Apply Start Date: Not mentioned
Apply End Date: Not mentioned
Official Website Link: chdeducation.gov.in
Chandigarh: PGT admit card 2024 released, check direct link here – FAQ’s
1. Application End Date
– As per the information available, the admit cards for the recruitment examinations of postgraduate teachers and school lecturers have been released, indicating that the application end date has already passed.
2. Total Post
– The recruitment examination is being conducted to fill in 98 posts of PGTs and school lecturers.
3. Selection Process
– The details of the selection process are not specified in the given information. Candidates are advised to visit the official website for more information.
4. Job Location
– The job location for the posts will be in Chandigarh, as the recruitment is being conducted by the Education Department of Chandigarh Administration.
5. Application Fees
– The information about application fees is not provided here. Candidates are encouraged to check the official website for details on application fees.
– The specific qualifications required for the posts are not mentioned in the given information. Candidates may find the qualification details on the official website.
7. Official Website Link
– The official website for the Education Department of Chandigarh Administration is chdeducation.gov.in. Candidates can visit this website for further details and updates.