CRPF Recruitment 2023: The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has announced a notification for the recruitment of General Duty Medical Officer posts. There are a total of 16 vacancies available in various NDRF Units/CRPF Units and institutions in CRPF Hospitals on a Contractual Basis. The initial period of appointment of the contract will be for three years, which may be extended for a further 02 years yearly subject to the Maximum age of 70 years.
The selected candidates will receive a remuneration of Rs. 75,000/- for the General Duty Medical Officer Posts. Interested candidates who have completed graduation and internship from a recognized institute can appear for the walk-in interview scheduled for December 4 at 9 a.m. at designated venues in Chhattisgarh, Assam, J&K, Maharashtra, and Odisha.
Candidates are required to bring original and photocopies of all relevant documents and five passport-size recent photographs. Interviews will be followed by a Medical exam. For more details, interested candidates can visit the official website link https://rect.crpf.gov.in/Upload/Recruitment/950112023-278.pdf. The application period begins on [Apply Start Date] and ends on [Apply End Date].
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for General Duty Medical Officer Posts, Appear for walk-in-interview on December 4, details here – Short Details
Vacancy/Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer posts
Total Post: 16
Qualification: Graduation and internship from a recognized institute
Selection Process: Walk-in interview followed by medical exam
Application Fees: Not specified
Job Location: Chhattisgarh, Assam, J&K, Maharashtra, and Odisha
Apply Start Date: Walk-in interview scheduled for December 4, 2023
Apply End Date: Not specified
Official Website Link: https://rect.crpf.gov.in/Upload/Recruitment/950112023-278.pdf
CRPF Recruitment 2023 for General Duty Medical Officer Posts, Appear for walk-in-interview on December 4, details here – FAQ’s
CRFP Recruitment 2023 FAQ
1. Application End Date
– There is a walk-in interview scheduled for December 4 at 9 a.m.
2. Total Post
– There are 16 vacancies for General Duty Medical Officer posts.
3. Selection Process
– Interviews will be followed by a Medical exam.
4. Job Location
– The appointment will carry the liability to serve in any part of the country.
5. Application Fees
– There is no mention of application fees in the provided information.
– The candidate should have completed graduation and internship from a recognized institute.
7. Official Website Link
– The official website link for more information is https://rect.crpf.gov.in/Upload/Recruitment/950112023-278.pdf