The Quordle 664 for November 19 was a tough one, with no easy puzzles in sight. The game seems to be in no mood to let players build up their streaks, with some uncommon and nightmarish words making it difficult to solve. The hints provided for the day’s Quordle included the first letters of the words as well as clues for each word to help players crack the puzzle. The solution to the Quordle 664 for November 19 included the words SOOTH, IRATE, ANGLE, and BADGE.
Overall, the day’s Quordle was challenging, but with the hints and clues provided, players were able to solve the puzzle and were encouraged to come back for more hints and clues the next day.
Quordle 664 answer for November 19: Double confusion! Check Quordle hints, clues, solutions – Detail Points
– Quordle 664 answer for November 19 is not an easy puzzle
– Use Quordle hints and clues to find the easiest path to the words
– Do not try to solve it all on your own
– No repeated letters in any of the words
– Letter arrangement of the words is pretty basic
– Two words can give you some trouble
– The words begin with the letters S, I, A, and B
– The words end with the letters H, E, E, and E
– Word 1 clue is used to show or emphasize that something is true
– Word 2 clue is they are very angry about something
– Word 3 clue is the space between two lines or surfaces that meet, measured in degrees
– Word 4 clue is a special or distinctive mark, token, or device worn as a sign of allegiance
– The four words in today’s Quordle are: SOOTH, IRATE, ANGLE, BADGE
gpt3]write FAQ using
with answer from
Quordle 664 answer for November 19: We have been hoping for easy puzzles for a while now, but apart from some rare days, the game is in no mood to let us build up our streaks. The previous week was one of the toughest we had seen in a while and today seems to be no different either. There are a couple of words that can truly be nightmarish. So, do not try to solve it all on your own. Use these Quordle hints and clues and find the easiest path to the words. And if you’re stuck at a critical point, just scroll to the bottom and check the solutions too.
Quordle 664 hints for November 19
There is at least some good news for the players today. There are no repeated letters in any of the words. Further, the letter arrangement of the words is also pretty basic. The words do have some uncommon letters, however. Difficulty-wise, two words can give you some trouble. These words are not part of the regular vocabulary and can confuse you. The clues in the next section should give you some much-needed information to crack the puzzle down.
We are now on WhatsApp. Click to join.
Quordle 664 clues for November 19
1. Today’s words begin with the letters S, I, A, and B.
2. The words end with the letters H, E, E, and E.
3. Word 1 clue – used to show or emphasize that something is true
4. Word 2 clue – they are very angry about something
5. Word 3 clue – the space between two lines or surfaces that meet, measured in degrees
6. Word 4 clue – a special or distinctive mark, token, or device worn as a sign of allegiance, membership, authority, achievement, etc
These were your clues. We believe they will help in solving the puzzle quite easily. But if you are still confused, just scroll down to check the solutions.
Quordle 664 answer for November 19
SPOILER ALERT. Do not read ahead if you do not want the answer to today’s Quordle. You have been warned.
The four words in today’s Quordle are:
We hope you were able to solve the puzzle. Come back again tomorrow for more hints and clues.
One more thing! HT Tech is now on WhatsApp Channels! Follow us by clicking the link so you never miss any updates from the world of technology. Click here to join now!